Posted by SUNY Empire Careers
Tough Mudder currently has openings to join their team at their Brooklyn location.
Tough Mudder’s accounting department is offering a 10 week paid student internship during the summer of 2015. The internship’s on-the-job training will provide the student with skills needed in a variety of careers in finance and accounting.
– Work with the AR team on credit & collections
– Assist with financial statement audits
– Support general accounting month-end closing procedures
– Assist with AP filing, vendor entry, and vendor review
– Assist in innovation of accounting processes within Finance
– Strong organizational skills in addition to excellent written and verbal communication skills, in a professional environment
– A high level of integrity, accuracy, dependability, enthusiasm, and the ability to keep sensitive information confidential
– Must be actively enrolled in an undergraduate program with a major in Accounting, Business, Finance or Economics – junior and senior years only, please
Senior Marketing Associate We have both a senior and a junior role here. The senior role is 3-5 years general marketing experience…Brand management is a plus but could also be a background in PR / communications, social media, etc. This person will need good project management skills to coordinate various activities centered around one of our brands – Tough Mudder, Urban Mudder, Mudderella, World’s Toughest Mudder, Mini Mudder. The junior role will be similar but 2-3 years experience.
Social Media Manager Looking for someone to oversee our global social media strategy with 5+ years experience. With over 5 million Facebook fans and generally incredible community engagement compared with most brands, this should be a dream job for social media folks.
Social Media Associate – Looking for someone with 2+ years experience to support the Social Media Manager. Managing our social media calendar across channels and brands, developing content and actively engaging our community.
Posted by SUNY Empire Careers
The Downtown Albany BID’s intern program provides an excellent opportunity for emerging business leaders to acquire professional skills and connections. Interns are vital in the successful coordination and implementation of important programs and initiatives, and each is given at least one major project to manage during their BID tenure.
Internships are available during the fall, spring and summer. While most interns are junior or senior level in college, on occasion the BID will consider exceptional college sophomore students as potential candidates. As projects arise, we also look for graduate students with specific skills sets.
Downtown Albany BID’s has internships available for:
- Marketing & Communications (Summer Intern 2015, Spring 2015/Restaurant Week Internship, Spring 2015/Administrative Assistant Intern)
- Business Development and Communications (Economic and Business Development, Marketing Materials and Publications, Web site)
- Art Internship (Spring and/or Summer 2015/Sculpture in the Streets Internship)
For more details about available opportunities, requirements and how to apply, please visit: