Propulsion, a maker of Mobile and Web apps is looking for two interns to assist with Research and Marketing. The internship is open to the following Area of Studies (Majors): Information Systems, Marketing, Computer Science, Business Administration, and Management.
- Unpaid credit bearing internship
- 15 week commitment (this is flexible)
- 16 hours per week (2 days) commitment
- Skills need: ability to perform research and marketing
- Helpful background: Marketing, some familiarity with coding but not required.
- Knowledge that will be gained: Project Management, Product Management, and learning what it takes to build a start-up company
Interested students should send cover letter and resume directly to Dustin Williams at email@example.com He can also be reached by phone at 718-989-1550.
Internship opportunity for students interested in Auditing, Business Management Accounting, Human Resources and Administration and Project Management. Selected students will have 22.5 hours per week of class/experiential learning and 15 hours working for the NYS Comptroller’s Office on project-based work. At the end of the internship, students will receive either 12 or 13 upper level credits. Visit the website for more information about the Academy, and details on how to apply.