Small Planet Digital is an award-winning agency that specializes in iOS and Android mobile application development. We’re located in Dumbo, Brooklyn and have a talented staff of 30 designers, producers and developers. We make apps for some of the world’s leading brands, like Disney, GM, Oakley, FanDuel, Planned Parenthood, and many other great clients.
We offering two paid internships during the fall/winter 2015/2016 for students majoring in Computer Science. You must have a passion for mobile application development, and be willing to take on all sorts of project tasks in support of our team. Experience with iOS or Android development is great, and Objective C, C#, Swift and Unity are all things we use all the time.
The fall/winter intern position is for six months and about 20 hours per week, $14/hr., and we can be flexible on days and hours. It would entail lots of QA work, helping develop and execute test plans, logging and tracking bugs and performance issues as we develop our products. We’d also have some coding assignments in support of the other developers. You’ll be exposed to some of the top iOS and Android designers and developers in the city, we’ve had 25 Category #1s and two Apps of the Year. It would be a nice place to get some experience.
Interested students should e-mail their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Small Planet Digital website: http://www.smallplanet.com
Propulsion, a maker of Mobile and Web apps is looking for two interns to assist with Research and Marketing. The internship is open to the following Area of Studies (Majors): Information Systems, Marketing, Computer Science, Business Administration, and Management.
- Unpaid credit bearing internship
- 15 week commitment (this is flexible)
- 16 hours per week (2 days) commitment
- Skills need: ability to perform research and marketing
- Helpful background: Marketing, some familiarity with coding but not required.
- Knowledge that will be gained: Project Management, Product Management, and learning what it takes to build a start-up company
Interested students should send cover letter and resume directly to Dustin Williams at email@example.com He can also be reached by phone at 718-989-1550.
Cyber Internship Program opportunities are available with the @FBI for Summer 2015. The application deadline is January 20. For more information and to apply, visit their career website:
Register today for @Verizon’s New York Virtual Career Fair on Thursday, January 14 from 9 am – 5 pm. They currently hiring for:
- Technical Support Representative
- Call Center Customer Service Representative
- Retail Sales and Customer Service
- Inside Sales
- Business Customer Service Phone Coordinator
- Call Center Sales Representative
For more details and to register to participate, visit: http://bit.ly/17je53C