Propulsion, a maker of Mobile and Web apps is looking for two interns to assist with Research and Marketing. The internship is open to the following Area of Studies (Majors): Information Systems, Marketing, Computer Science, Business Administration, and Management.
- Unpaid credit bearing internship
- 15 week commitment (this is flexible)
- 16 hours per week (2 days) commitment
- Skills need: ability to perform research and marketing
- Helpful background: Marketing, some familiarity with coding but not required.
- Knowledge that will be gained: Project Management, Product Management, and learning what it takes to build a start-up company
Interested students should send cover letter and resume directly to Dustin Williams at email@example.com He can also be reached by phone at 718-989-1550.
AkzoNobel is a leading global paints and coatings company and a major producer of specialty chemicals. We supply industries and consumers worldwide with innovative products and are passionate about developing sustainable answers for our customers. Our portfolio includes well-known brands such as Dulux, Sikkens, International and Eka. Headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, we are consistently ranked as one of the leaders in the area of sustainability. With operations in more than 80 countries, our 50,000 people around the world are committed to delivering leading products and technologies to meet the growing demands of our fast-changing world.
Fast Track Management Program, a globally managed program for high-potentials focused on building leadership capability and providing breadth of experience over an intensive, two-year period. Pass our rigorous selection process, and you’ll join a vibrant and diverse group of high-potential, ambitious early-career professionals all on an accelerated route to managerial positions. You’ll have a steep learning curve and the chance to start building an impressive international network from the moment you join AkzoNobel.
What do we offer? Key elements of FTMP:
– Three placements, including at least one that takes you abroad
– Challenging assignments with real responsibility across a variety of businesses, locations and functions (e.g., Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance)
– Comprehensive on-the-job training and support from a senior business mentor
– A dedicated class Training & Development curriculum, alongside fellow Fast Track Program peers.
– Ultimately, if you do well, you can expect to gain a managerial role early in your career with AkzoNobel.
Who do we look for?
The Fast Track Management Program is not for everyone – to be selected you need to be an outstanding achiever with senior leadership potential. You must be ready to take on challenging assignments around the globe, and keen to take full advantage of the training, development and mentoring opportunities that will help take your career to the next level. But if you’ve got what it takes – if you’re a talented professional with the ambition, drive and potential to take an accelerated route to the top – then you’re exactly the kind of person we want for the Fast Track Management Program.
– 2–5 years’ work experience
– Master’s degree (Business, Engineering, MBA or similar degree preferred)
– Relevant extra-curricular activities
– Fluent in English (written and spoken)
– Geographically mobile and willing to travel and relocate
– Leadership skills, potential and ambition to fulfill senior business management positions in the future
– Excellent people and communication skills, sound business acumen, passion and drive
– High self-awareness and a desire to develop yourself and others
– International orientation and cultural awareness
How do I apply?
Step 1: Send us your online application and CV
Step 2: Complete our online aptitude tests
Step 3: Take a competency-based interview
Step 4: Attend a group assessment session at one of our global Assessment
The Recruitment cycle for the FTMP class of 2015 has now opened! More information, head to http://www.akzonobel.com/careers/ftmp/apply/
Register today for @Verizon’s New York Virtual Career Fair on Thursday, January 14 from 9 am – 5 pm. They currently hiring for:
- Technical Support Representative
- Call Center Customer Service Representative
- Retail Sales and Customer Service
- Inside Sales
- Business Customer Service Phone Coordinator
- Call Center Sales Representative
For more details and to register to participate, visit: http://bit.ly/17je53C
Internship opportunity for students interested in Auditing, Business Management Accounting, Human Resources and Administration and Project Management. Selected students will have 22.5 hours per week of class/experiential learning and 15 hours working for the NYS Comptroller’s Office on project-based work. At the end of the internship, students will receive either 12 or 13 upper level credits. Visit the website for more information about the Academy, and details on how to apply.