Monthly Archives: July 2015
Studio FANTÁSTICA is seeking creative designer(s) interested in joining a PopUp Design Studio in Brooklyn, focusing on design, development and fabrication of large scale street activation and placemaking initiative.
Our collaborative office environment will allow for fast professional development in all phases from concept to construction. The right candidate(s) should be a well rounded designer(s) with a willingness to learn, who can work independently as well as enjoy a meaningful collaborative role in all aspects of our work.
To apply, please send a resume, cover letter, and portfolio to email@example.com with the subject line: PopUp Studio. All interns must reside in New York and be able to bring a laptop/tablet to work. This is an unpaid internship, if you’re looking for a job that can help pay for student loans or rent than this is not for you. No phone calls please.
Studio FANTÁSTICA looking for a motivated designer who will be part of a fast-paced team contributing to a PopUp Design Studio in Brooklyn, focusing on the design, development and fabrication of large scale street activation and placemaking initiative.
Our collaborative office environment allows for fast professional development in all phases from concept to construction. An ideal candidate thrives in high energy creative environments, is adept in problem solving and comfortable working on a wide array of projects in various stages of development. You have a strong design sensibility and share our passion for innovation.
To apply, please send a resume, cover letter, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: PopUp Studio. 2-3 years work experience preferred. Salary commensurate with experience. This is a temporary position, if you’re looking for a benefits plan and a 401K than this is not for you. No phone calls please.
Register today for the New York, NY Career Expo to meet with Fortune 500 companies and government agencies looking to
recruit new talent.
Friday, July 17, 2015
10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Wyndham New Yorker Hotel
481 8th Avenue & 34th Street
To register online, go to http://www.eop.com/expo
The Marion Central School district in the Rochester, NY area is seeking a Director of Finance. Applications are being accepted through July 10, 2015.
Looking for: An Administrator who…
- Provides sound business guidance that assists district leadership team in the decision-making process
- Understands the construction and maintenance of facilities
- Understands risk management of the district’s assets, personnel and services
- Adheres to established ethical standards as entrusted with the business operations and services of the district
- A passion for teaching and learning
- Knowledge of evaluations
How to Apply:
- Director of Finance brochure
- NYS Certification as a School District Business Leader and School District Leader or School District Administrator Required
- Application can be found at http://www.marioncs.org
- Complete application and print, send with resume, letter of intent, three letters of recommendation, an example of using data to make a decision or plan and three questions you have about Marion CSD to:
Kathryn A. Wegman, Superintendent
Marion Central School
4034 Warner Road
Marion, New York 14505
Accepting applications through July 10, 2015
Position starts as soon as possible after hired.