Tough Mudder Career Opportunities – Internship and Full-time Positions
Posted by SUNY Empire Careers
Tough Mudder currently has openings to join their team at their Brooklyn location.
Tough Mudder’s accounting department is offering a 10 week paid student internship during the summer of 2015. The internship’s on-the-job training will provide the student with skills needed in a variety of careers in finance and accounting.
– Work with the AR team on credit & collections
– Assist with financial statement audits
– Support general accounting month-end closing procedures
– Assist with AP filing, vendor entry, and vendor review
– Assist in innovation of accounting processes within Finance
– Strong organizational skills in addition to excellent written and verbal communication skills, in a professional environment
– A high level of integrity, accuracy, dependability, enthusiasm, and the ability to keep sensitive information confidential
– Must be actively enrolled in an undergraduate program with a major in Accounting, Business, Finance or Economics – junior and senior years only, please
Senior Marketing Associate We have both a senior and a junior role here. The senior role is 3-5 years general marketing experience…Brand management is a plus but could also be a background in PR / communications, social media, etc. This person will need good project management skills to coordinate various activities centered around one of our brands – Tough Mudder, Urban Mudder, Mudderella, World’s Toughest Mudder, Mini Mudder. The junior role will be similar but 2-3 years experience.
Social Media Manager Looking for someone to oversee our global social media strategy with 5+ years experience. With over 5 million Facebook fans and generally incredible community engagement compared with most brands, this should be a dream job for social media folks.
Social Media Associate – Looking for someone with 2+ years experience to support the Social Media Manager. Managing our social media calendar across channels and brands, developing content and actively engaging our community.
About SUNY Empire CareersSUNY's statewide, open college educates 20,000 nontraditional students online, face to face, and a blend of both, at the associate, bachelor's, master's levels. SUNY Empire educates students at 35 locations in New York State, eight international sites, online and through a blend of both everywhere.
Posted on May 20, 2015, in Uncategorized and tagged Accounting, Internship, Job Opportunity, Marketing, Social Media, SUNYEmpire, SUNYEmpireCareers, Tough Mudder. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.