Monthly Archives: May 2015
T&M Protection Resources
*Degree Requirements: Associates,Bachelors
T&M PROTECTION RESOURCES, LLC (“T&M”) is an established, fast growing New York City based provider of global security, business intelligence, investigative, cybersecurity and related risk management services to leading corporations, organizations and private clients including Fortune 500 companies, prestigious financial and academic institutions, major sports leagues and franchises and celebrities and high net-worth individuals. T&M’s Sexual Misconduct Consulting & Investigations (“SMCI”) division provides consulting, training and investigations of sexual misconduct issues and allegations. The division helps schools and businesses improve safety and reduce the incidence of sexual misconduct on campus and in the workplace. Throughout their careers, the SMCI team has investigated and supervised thousands of cases involving sexual assault and harassment, stalking, workplace violence, internet predators, unlawful surveillance and child pornography.
T&M’s SMCI division:
• Analyzes existing training programs, policies and procedures and provides recommendations for improvement with the goal of achieving not just compliance with the law, but a “gold standard” of diligence;
• Develops and enhances training, education and prevention programs that are customized, as appropriate, for management, administrators, faculty, students, parents, children, camp staff, others who supervise children, athletic organizations, first responders, clergy, health, human resource and security professionals;
• Evaluates past responses to incidents or claims of sexual misconduct and provides recommendations for improved handling of responses in the future;
• Engages in sensitive and skilled investigations of sexual misconduct claims, including interviews, gathering of evidence and preparation for adjudication;
• Provides expert advice to personnel and their attorneys who are handling cases involving allegations of sexual misconduct, particularly in the areas of potential criminal behavior that may have occurred and the workings of the criminal justice process;
• Offers specific and integrated steps to enhance reporting and response, improve safety, reduce financial liabilities, avoid scandal and rebuild trust with institutional stakeholders and with the public; and
• Serves as an outside monitor to ensure an organization’s on-going compliance with its own protocols and procedures and efforts to reduce sexual misconduct.
The SMCI division is currently seeking a Project Assistant who will play a key role in administering T&M’s new NetSuite enterprise platform for marketing, operational and financial needs.
Position duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– NetSuite CRM support – entering and tracking contacts, prospects, clients and opportunities
– Drafting proposals, presentations and client reports
– Tracking projects and tasks and scheduling assignments
– Coordinating opportunities and projects with other divisions
– Providing administrative support to division management and staff (handling phone calls and correspondence, coordinating meetings and travel arrangements)
– Other administrative duties as directed by management
*Qualifications/Skills*: MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
– Excellent organizational skills
– 4 year college degree
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Professional demeanor and appearance
– Strong initiative and work ethic
– Keen attention to detail
– Exceptional knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office, to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Note: Applicants must possess a strong computer skill set which is required to work with our customer relationship management system (NetSuite).
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS
The starting salary for this position is $40K per year – commensurate with the applicant’s experience, education and overall skills and abilities. In addition to a competitive wage, attractive benefits include a 401k plan; medical, dental, vision and life insurance; paid time off and the opportunity to join a team of outstanding industry experts and professionals.
Resumes with cover letters are required and may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
T&M is located in midtown Manhattan. To learn more about us, please visit our website at http://www.tmprotection.com
*Application Deadline (if applicable)*: 19 June 2015
*Organization Description (optional)*: For over three decades, T&M Protection Resources has been providing a growing portfolio of seamlessly integrated security, intelligence and investigative solutions to leading corporations, organizations and private clients. In a world of rapidly changing and ever-present threats to the safety and security of people, property and reputations, T&M is your partner in creating customized solutions that meet your goals for protection at the workplace, in the home and on the road. Leading corporations, businesses and financial institutions entrust the safety and security of thousands of people and billions of dollars in assets to T&M. Beyond the efficiency and effectiveness of the professional
capabilities we deploy, clients turn to T&M because of the unique personal involvement and commitment we bring to each relationship. T&M’s entire organization – including industry-recognized subject matter experts, investigative and research specialists, global intelligence advisors, security consultants and operations managers – consists of highly experienced career professionals that are former prosecutors, lawyers, previous members of federal, state and local law enforcement and private sector security experts, and they provide you with proven security solutions consistent with the industry’s best practices.
T&M focuses on the security needs of clients in corporate and private settings, as well as during domestic and international travel. Whether on short-term consultation or a long-term protection assignment, our professional and discreet approach enables us to build lasting relationships that meet our clients’ goals for quality service. An extensive global network of security partners, strengthened by the acquisition of several leading security companies in Israel, extends our reach throughout the U.S. and around the world.
- Business Intelligence & Analysis
- Private Investigations
- Executive Protection
- Celebrity Protection & Logistics
- Security Consulting Services
- Health Care Fraud & Abuse
- Data Forensics
- Information Security
- Transaction Monitoring Consulting
- Compliance Technology Consulting
- Sexual Misconduct Consulting & Investigations
- Special Programs & Services
The Office of Collegewide Academic Review is looking for an Office Specialist 1 for a 4 month temporary position.
The duties will include:
1. Support grant sponsored activities
2. Setting up meetings, travel, and handling visits
3. Assisting with the setup of conferences
4. Copying and preparing materials
5. Records maintenance
6. Office communications and correspondence
7. Editing documents
8. Additional projects as needed
The Office of Collegewide Academic Review is a vibrant and highly collaborative environment. All members of the team work synergistically to support one another in a project based operation.
Please send resumes to Ross Garmil at email@example.com.
MediaMath is seeking a Communications intern in New York City for Summer 2015. This opportunity will be part of MediaMath’s Marketing Team.
Internship is a 12-week experience slated to start on June 1.
For details about the internship and to apply, visit Communications Internship – 2015.
U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) is currently hiring approximately 1,600 Border Patrol Agents (BPA) by September 30, 2015. An entry-level BPA job opportunity announcement will be open on USAJOBS from May 11 through May 31, 2015 or until 16,500 applications are received.
Apply online via www.USAJobs.gov.
Encourage your friends, neighbors, and family members to US Customs and Border Protection’s website to learn more about the occupation that protects our Nation’s borders from terrorism, human and drug smuggling, illegal migration, and agricultural pests while simultaneously facilitating the flow of legitimate travel and trade.
The priority mission of the Border Patrol is preventing terrorists and terrorist weapons, including weapons of mass destruction, from entering the United States. They detect and prevent the illegal entry of aliens into the United States. The Border Patrol helps maintain borders that work ⎼ facilitating the flow of legal immigration and goods while preventing the illegal trafficking of people and contraband.
To ensure the accomplishment of our mission, CBP requires that every employee be reliable, trustworthy, and fit for duty. To meet these standards, applicants must undergo and successfully pass a thorough background investigation (which includes a polygraph examination), a medical examination, two pre-employment fitness examinations, a drug test, and a structured interview in order to be placed in a BPA position. Information on how to apply for this career is located on the CBP webpage.
On this website, you will find the following information:
BPA Résumé Aid; and
CBP’s Office of Human Resources Management recruits for BPA positions using short-term vacancy announcements throughout the year. This provides candidates the opportunity to move through the hiring process quickly and efficiently, and facilitates hiring quality candidates to report to the Office of Border Patrol Academy fully prepared to join the proud ranks of BPAs. Below is the schedule for the Job Announcements for CBP Officers and Border Patrol Agents that will be open throughout 2015.
CBP Job Announcements for 2015
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Officers: April 27 ⎼ May 11
- U.S. Border Patrol Agents: May 11 – 31
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Officers: June 26 – July 13
- U.S. Border Patrol Agents: October 16 – November 2
- US Customs and Border Protection Officers: November 27 – December 14
By spreading the word about our Agency’s upcoming job opportunities, you can help build a better and stronger CBP!
2015 Hiring Our Heroes – Buffalo, NY
A Free Hiring Fair for Veterans,Transitioning Service Members, and Military Spouses
Connecticut Street Armory
184 Connecticut Street
Buffalo, NY 14213
June 18, 2015
EMPLOYER BRUNCH & LEARN: 8:30 a.m.
EMPLOYMENT WORKSHOP: 8:30 a.m.
HIRING FAIR: 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
The Workshop for job seekers focuses on resume writing, tips for successfully navigating hiring fairs, military skill translation, and interviewing. The Brunch and Learn presentation for employers focuses on best practices for recruiting, hiring, and retaining veterans and military spouses.
For more details, view event flyer: Buffalo_HiringOurHeroes
Register for FREE at HiringOurHeroes.org/events
Looking for a rewarding career with one of top financial companies? Northwestern Mutual offers both internship and post graduation opportunities.
- Want a company that values varied experiences and perspectives.
- Think hard work should be recognized and rewarded.
- Teamwork and collaboration are important to you.
- Are looking for a fast-paced, highly productive environment.
- Want to represent a company with exceptional financial strength and core values.
The are looking for people with different backgrounds and work experience, including but not limited to: financial services, sales, military veterans and community influencers. If you have a Bachelor of Arts or Science degree from a four-year college or university. It’s also a plus if you have strong interpersonal skills, and are a self-starter who is motivated and has had personal success.
Amy F. Babcock
Marketing & Recruiting Coordinator
For more details, view their brochures and flyers or visit their Careers website.
The Delta Government and Community Affairs intern is most suitable for Seniors and graduate students.
The internship has the potential to become permanent. Salary based on experience and level of education.
Government and Community Affairs Intern
Requisition #: 249635
New York, NY
The Government and Community affairs team is seeking a team member that will be an integral part of Delta’s New York office.
- Government Affairs
- Manage and update government and community affairs monthly events calendar
- Manage NYS and NYC elected-officials database
- Manage compliance requirements with the NYS Public Integrity Commission and the New York City Clerk’s lobbying bureau
- Track and manage all volunteer activities, event promotions and assets
- Recruit Delta employees for New York volunteer efforts and build Delta volunteer database
- Track and manage all volunteer activities, event promotions and assets
- Manage distribution of Delta’s quarterly Community Affairs newsletters
- Draft correspondence for various government and community inquiries
- Work with corporate communications to draft internal news stories
- Manage archive of partner press releases and media advisories
- Draft Delta quotes for partner press releases
- Monitor and compile media coverage of timely government and community affairs issues
- Liaise with community partners on Delta projects and initiatives
- Research and report on local market trends
- Represent Delta at partner events and meetings
- Review and manage requests for Delta sponsorship support
- Coordinate the fulfillment of all requests for branded materials related to team & event sponsorship agreements, including completing creative request forms
- Review and analyze asset elements of key partnerships and make recommendations to better leverage all assets, distribute hospitality
- Develop support materials & systems as needed by the team
- Assist with any other tasks assigned