Internship Opportunity with Propulsion
Propulsion, a maker of Mobile and Web apps is looking for two interns to assist with Research and Marketing. The internship is open to the following Area of Studies (Majors): Information Systems, Marketing, Computer Science, Business Administration, and Management.
- Unpaid credit bearing internship
- 15 week commitment (this is flexible)
- 16 hours per week (2 days) commitment
- Skills need: ability to perform research and marketing
- Helpful background: Marketing, some familiarity with coding but not required.
- Knowledge that will be gained: Project Management, Product Management, and learning what it takes to build a start-up company
Interested students should send cover letter and resume directly to Dustin Williams at email@example.com He can also be reached by phone at 718-989-1550.
Posted on April 1, 2015, in Uncategorized and tagged Business Management, Computer Science, Information Systems, Internship, Marketing, Project Management, SUNYEmpire, SUNYEmpireCareers. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.