Staff Auditor position available at WDR, CPA in Queensbury
WDR, CPA of Queensbury, NY is searching for a self-motivated professional to join our team as a Staff Auditor. WDR auditing practice is focused around client service and education so you will be joining a dynamic group of professionals who are exposed to a wide variety of tasks and projects to include: complex audit projects, review engagements, financial statement preparation for not-for-profits, government and employee benefit plans, reviewing policy and procedures, advising on organizational improvements, etc. Along with auditing, the Staff Auditor will work with tax preparation for individuals, corporations and not-for-profits, developing a full range of experience within this busy firm. The position is ideal for a career oriented individual looking for progression in the field. For the right individual, the firm offers potential progressive opportunities in management and partnership.
- Bachelor’s degree by spring 2015 with active progression toward CPA license or Master’s degree by spring 2015
- Proficiency with MS Word and MS Excel
- Knowledge of QuickBooks, Adobe Acrobat and Outlook a plus
- Strong communication, team building, leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical ability and detail orientation
- 1-3 years of audit/accounting experience
- Prior experience with not-for-profit and governmental audits
- Advanced degree from an accredited university
- CPA license or other professional certifications
All interested candidates send their resumes to Colin at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference: Staff Auditor Position in the subject line (to avoid the email system sending the emails to Spam).